Saturday, January 14, 2012

Watercolors

I've been playing around with Watercolors for this Valentines Day. Mostly because I am always curious about how to expand my skills and to think outside the box in terms of scrapping. LOVE to incorporate lots of different styles into my work!

Here's what I've been up to:

This is a quick sketch I did to try and see how it would work to use a white pencil to resist
the watercolor crayons I have. 




This one seemed to resist more, I'm not sure why yet.
Only more playing will tell. I also used Glossy Accents by Ranger
to make the hearts pop up. I thought this was pretty darn cute. 



Since I ended up liking the second logo, I
mounted it onto a card and voila, Vday card. 
It's probably difficult to tell by the photo but I also added some Distress Ink in Vintage Photo to the edges of this card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!