Friday, April 20, 2012

SIMON SAYS STAMP package has finally arrived!

I was so stoked to get my package from Simon Says Stamp today. I was so low on paper pads and they had some really awesome stamps that I had on my wish list...(&there are still plenty more!). I love that they give you the option to make a wish list. Otherwise I'd completely forget about some of the things I had seen previously and fallen in lust for. 

The lot of it including my go-to's : coffee/iphone/macbook/notebook&pen






stamps

I was especially excited about the lawn fawn photographer stamps. They have that polaroid that I'm going to be obsessed with. I can turn ANYTHING into a polaroid. What? Heavenly. 

I also really liked the film strip & cute sentiments on the right. So cute. OH- and I picked up a dad themed stamp set since fathers day is getting so close and all I had was one stamp that said "happy fathers day." That is a must have, but there's got to be something MORE right? :)

Paper Pack& accessories
I usually don't get the little add on's that go with paper lines. I just didn't think I would remember to use them together and chipboard etc. seems to get expensive very quickly. But this time I opted to try it. I'll have to let you know whether they get used TOGETHER!


More paper, woohoo!
These (and the one in the WAAAAY back) are pads that I got alone. The Kisses pad in the back has some stickers that come with it as well, which should come in handy. 

My first first of many POLAROID card. *

3d clouds made it super fun with my tattered angels mist for the rain. 
I had the inside of this polaroid pieced together for days before the package got delivered. I just kept imagining all the FUN things I could do inside this sweet stamp. Pictures of the card recipient cut down, this awesome 3d effect... i was just too excited to wait. 

Can't wait to be back with more <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!