Tuesday, May 15, 2012

8 Weeks!




Happy 8 Weeks to my baby boy Archer: 


6 Days




4 Weeks
8 Weeks 

 He's grown so big! & boy is he smiling. I got a great video of him today cooing and smiling. Thanks to my MIL I'm starting to put together all of the videos of my daughter & create a great DVD for her with captions etc. I never would have bothered to learn how to use my imovie if she hadn't showed me it was super easy. 

I do have a little background in video-editing. I spent 2 years working for a radio station in high school, it was actually a course that i took isn't that  awesome?, but in the class we were also required to learn the basics of video. Then, when you decided which (radio or video) you preferred, you would spend yr 2 focusing more on that subject. I chose radio, but still dabbled in the video area for fun. 

Maybe I'll have to pull out the old tapes from my radio show. We were on frequency 88.1 & i remember how me and my partner would practice reading our news in exactly 88.1 seconds - cause if we got it right while on air, we'd give away a prize. FUN! 

anyways, hope you all are having a great tuesday. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!