Friday, May 4, 2012

HB2U Card


In all my sewing excitement I realized that I hadn't done more than a few projects with my new stamps/paper/accessories from simon says stamp. 

SO, I took nap time today to work on a mother's day project that has been going since last october (i believe? ) ... i mean seriously running slow on it ! & I also made this card. I didn't have anyone particular in mind but I really enjoyed using a scrap piece of ribbon from lily's May Day Dress. 

I used paper from the kissing booth & hello luscious
stamp is from ali edwards [i believe??]


I'm using this card for a couple of contests : CPS #263 & Simon Says Stamp's birthday challenge !!
I hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Love that little birdie in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a GREAT card!! I love the film strip against the patterned paper and that yummy pink trim is FABULOUS! What as adorable little birdie in the corner!! GREAT card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! I love the film strip and how you did the sentiment! Awesome!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!