Monday, June 11, 2012

CPS #269

Afternoon!! You know, when I'm at home with the kids running here and there & stopping to look at my blog... there are some days when NO ONE is posting. Out of the numerous blogs I follow, everyone will be silent for some few hours& of course I'm multitasking it up here at home going
"DANG! Where is everyone?!

So, I go up to my craft room during my next little break (usually nap time) & create. Then, I come back down, take a snapshot& upload so all of you yelling the same thing at your computer have something to look at. lol 

Today, I made a cute card for CPS... I've just loved their inspiration cards this time around & had to get going on my own!!





This paper is from Basic Grey's collection called Olivia, with some grey twine & stamp from my stash. I honestly can't remember who made the stamp though :/


On the inside I matted a piece of white cardstock at 4 x 5.25' & dressed it up with a few pieces of washi tape (My Favorite Tape in Teal Stripes& Orange Stripes) then adhered half of the circle that was punched from the front with a staple.  I definitely want to get one of those cute little staplers from tim holtz, but I haven't brought myself to do it. I mean, really, how much different is it to use a regular stapler? BUT... those little staples in cards look cuuuuute. I'm torn!

Well, hope you all have a great (rest of the) afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-24.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!