Wednesday, August 15, 2012

FLASHBACk to my CHilDhooD.

Oh how i loved sitting in the recliner next to my grandmother sewing. To be back in that time& to spend another day just talking to her, it makes me cry a little just to type this. 




Recently I've picked back up my embroidery floss& have begun making creations. From wedding gifts to this little number i'm making for my big sis in Denver. I used my new Lawn Fawn stamp set to stamp up an image& place it on this floral printed white material. It worked SOOO well& this was my first attempt. I created a lovely border around the main image.
 I wonder if anyone can figure out what it is! 
can you guess?





I've also been getting some cute photos of my littlest monster. He will be 5 months on the 20th. 


He's doing really well rolling over, holding himself up on his belly& grabbing EVERYTHING in sight including my needlework. 


Those precious dangerous little fingers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!