Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What's Next?


Hi! I know that after the fury of KCW, Calling All Kids, and PR&P it seems so quiet around here. Well, in truth it is pretty quiet. I haven't stopped working but I've been using my time to prep for next month when I'll be guest posting on a few great blogs. I'm also prepping for our baby to come any day now! I've still got a few weeks until I'm due, but the reality is baby chooses when it wants to show up. :)

I'll give you with a little teaser of what's next:




I've also taken on the task of creating my own Faux Best Bottom Diaper Shells. For those of you who haven't seen my son in no pants (is there anyone left?) - he's cloth diapered. As much as I LOVE them, the new baby would require us to purchase more of the outer shells and at $18 a piece, it's a larger purchase. Instead of going that route, I chose to create my own pattern for the shell based on the ones we have. I'll come back and share how I accomplished this as well as photos of the original vs faux diaper shells. 

So, stick with me. New things are coming and I'm really excited to share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!