Monday, March 23, 2015

Boutique Style Outfit for Easter




Happy SPRING! 

Oh man, I've been waiting what feels like forever to say that! Luckily, my son's birthday is the first day of spring and so I get to doubley celebrate it. 


With that, I realize Easter is getting close for those of you who celebrate it. Here is a gorgeous photograph done by local photographer Alisha Stoutenberg (Alisha Stoutenberg Photography) of a boutique style outfit I made for her to use during shoots. She put it to good use with this adorable backdrop. 

Also, I'm expanding my local presence by offering my clothing in Five Little Monkeys downtown across from Central Campus. Address is under the Mae & Co. link in the tabs above ^^^ if you're local and want to stop in! I'll place my first items this Wednesday March 25. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!